Your Daily Bowel Prep

GoLytely for your head...

Sunday, August 06, 2006

More people should travel

Now for something completely different. Sometimes I have to force myself to not think about the negative stories going on in the world for at least a short time. I saw this story about 4 MIT students on a race to Mongolia on CNN, and thought, "...how can I weasel some time off for this?!". For anyone who is interested, here is the Official Website of the race. I've always thought if more people traveled, we would have a friendlier world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We would also have a more conscience world. Far too many people have not seen beyond the borders of their own neighborhood. I know young black men from the south side of Chicago that have never been downtown.

07 August, 2006 14:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home