Your Daily Bowel Prep

GoLytely for your head...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Don't worry, this isn't going to hurt
...or be a blog strictly about cleansing colons prior to surgery or endoscopy. I needed a blog title, and it came to mind. When I was a surgery intern, we sometimes joked about ordering daily bowel preps for some of the more annoying patients. I'd like to think of this as more of a "mind" prep, since there seems to be too much shit flowing from the internet via MSM news (in med school MSM meant men having sex with men, took me awhile to figure that one out) right-wing blogs, left-wing blogs, spam, infotainment, faux news, etc. So here I am, just another person stepping onto my html soapbox screaming with the rest of the nuts. Feel free to correct me, I don't like to be wrong.

DMG

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well well, they just let any old body get a blog out here in cyber space. Good luck and you know I will be keeping an eye on you and listening to what you say

Saudia from black informat

19 July, 2006 16:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home